Wednesday, March 17, 2010

India

I recently took a 2 week trip to India for work (man, I love my job!). Since it was my first time there, I took lots of photos. We had a great time, met some fantastic people and saw some of the most beautiful sites on earth. This trip included stops in Delhi, Agra, Bangalore, Mysore and Dharwad/Hubli. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!! I need to download more pics, and once I do, I’ll post them!

Also….for those who think you can't gain weight eating Indian food, you're wrong! Even though we ate Indian cuisine every single meal, I still managed to gain weight! Oh well!

I'll post some of the India stories in a later blog....


Wish bracelets tied to a tree...

One of the gazillion Buddha statues

Wishes!


Authentic henna...yes, mom, it washed off.





Cheesy Taj photo...gotta love it!


Pictures don't do it justice....it was breathtaking.....


At the Taj


India Gate in Delhi


Anyone see the problem w/ this?! It was like this everywhere! Fortunately, there were no lightning storms while we were there.


spice market


Trying on traditional wedding saris....Ambassador Bost offered to sell me! Ha!


I'm looking forward to a return visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment