Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sao Paolo Sunday Pizza!

I just got back from Brazil...wow, what a beautiful country! We didn't get to do any site seeing (sad, huh?!), but we did get to see a big chunk of the country and met some amazing people (including lots of Aggies)! 4 cities in 5 days....I'm pooped!

One Brazilian tradition I decided I'm bringing back to B/CS is Sunday Pizza! I like the way the Brazilians think! Each Sunday in Sao Paolo families gather at local pizzarias (and I'm not talking Pizza Hut--these places have 40+ types of gourmet pizza!)to each pizza and drink wine and beer!

I didn't take any pictures, but I'm hoping to get some from the others on the trip. We had a very successful visit and I can't wait to go back on vacation (Christmas time this year, maybe?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment