Monday, September 20, 2010

South African Vacation!

Aaron and I had a blast on our South African adventure! The weather was perfect and we got to see lots of amazing things--animals, museums, villages, townships, etc. I think on our next African adventure, however, we're going to get to the beaches--Cape Town or maybe Vic Falls.

Here are some pictures from our trip!

My birthday surprise when I got to the hotel room! Aaron is the BEST at surprises :)



Lesedi Cultural Village












In/Around our Hotel (Sandton/Nelson Mandela Square)


Safari!











(can you tell giraffes are my fav?!)

Apartheid Museum & Soweto Township











1 comment:

  1. How fun! That pic of A-ron and the African woman saddling up to him cracks me up ;)
    I LOVE those Mandela quotes from the Apartheid Museum... wow.

    ReplyDelete