Friday, February 11, 2011

We're going to.....

CANCUN!!!!!!

Spur of the moment decision, but we're doing it! And, thanks to our awesome friends Brook and Jen (and Brogan) for the invitation! March 19th can't get here soon enough! I've only been to Cancun once, and it was for work (no complaints for my traveling job!), so I didn't get to do anything fun/touristy.

So, here's my "to do" before leaving:
1. lose 10 pounds
2. train for a 5k
3. lose the love handles
4. find a new bathing suit
5. tan (yes, I know it's bad!)
6. download silly girly books to my nook!

3 comments:

  1. Babymoon huh?!?!?! I got preggo at the beach too...hahaha
    Y'all have fun and you don't need to lose 10lbs crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) We're not preggers yet, but have deemed 2011 as the year for many babymoons! We're going to Africa again this summer and hopefully to Bali in the Fall!

    How are you guys?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat sounds amazing!!! We're doing great...just living life one day at a time and looking forward to sunny lazy days in the summer! I want to see vacay pics! I miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete