Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time is Here

As most of you who know me know that I LOVE Christmas time! And for some reason, I am EXTRA excited about this year! Aaron and I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit this year--a real tree (it's been years since we've had a tree), decorations at the house, a holiday party, Christmas angels, volunteering....the whole nine yards! Oh yeah, and we got an electric fireplace. Cheesy one may say, but that thing is awesome. No replacement for a real fire, but pretty close!

We're spending Christmas in Lubbock, which will be fun. I get to love those adorable babies and spend time with my fam!

It's been a crazy year to say the least, and I am so luck to have such a wonderful and supportive husband and family, the most amazing friends on earth, and a new job that I absolutely love. I'm looking forward to 2010.

Stay tuned for pics from our holiday travels....

No comments:

Post a Comment