Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10.10.10

As I’ve said before, Aaron and I are so fortunate to have the most amazing friends! Each year we have a “Final Run” (name of the guys’ listserv) reunion, and this year was no exception. For the past several years, we’ve met up on 7.7.07, 8.8.08, 9.9.09 and, yep, you guessed it on 10.10.10 for this year.

We all met in Austin this year for ACL on Friday (lots of Phish fans in this group) and then headed out to Lake Travis. It was an absolute blast and so much fun to meet some of the newcomers (including the Final Run babies!). We did nothing but eat, drink, play music (well, not me, but I did take my new African drum), relax, hang out and be outside. It was perfect!

I’m working on uploading photos to snapfish and will share when they’re ready.

I miss everyone already and am looking forward to 11.11.11 (Arkansas?!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment