Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Viva Italia!

Need I say more?! Italy has most definitely risen to the top of my favorite countries list! It was MAGNIFICENT! I now know why Aaron, Evans, Baggett, Gab and everyone else who has ever been to Italy is in love with the place. The sites, the food, the wine, the art, the shopping, the dramatic people…..

Even though I was there for work, I still got to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Rome and Florence and a little site-seeing, too.

I took 1459 photos while in Italy (yes, I went a little crazy). I need to cull through them, but thought I would post a few since I am horrible at uploading and sharing photos!

Enjoy!




























3 comments:

  1. These pictures are fabulous!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these pictures make my heart happy and sad at the same time... I get nostalgic for Italy at the drop of a hat ;) I'm so glad you enjoyed it- and I can't wait to see more pics and hear about your favorite meal and work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!!! you have a knack, Steph. Loved seeing Italy through your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete