Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crafting Galore!


To say that I've had an obsession with crafting recently would be a mild understatement! It's not only been a MAJOR stress reliever but also a fun way of making Christmas gifts for friends and family and holiday decorations. I've found some awesome online tutorials, which have sparked lots of new ideas....my binder of crafting projects grows on a daily basis!

Here's what I worked on over the weekend:

Holiday Wreaths (some gifts, some unclaimed...let me know if you're interested!)








Tea Wreath







Paper Christmas Tree





Cowl Scarf



Bows for EK & Beanie for E




Punch Card/Business Card Holder





Not Quite Finished Burlap Stockings (still trying to decide how to finish them off!)




With the holiday week coming up, I'm sure I'll have more to post soon!

4 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately...how fantastic you are? I love that business card holder!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing...i especially love the paper tree...i may have to steal that idea!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crafts!!! I want to make a wreath, but it seems hard. I'm not really up for challenges these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper tree and cowl scarf!

    ReplyDelete