Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey Day!

Aaron and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with his family in Burleson! For the first time ever, all of Aaron's family (minus his youngest brother) met to celebrate. We had a fantastic meal (which led to lots of over eating) and lots of fun playing with all 6 of our nieces and nephews!


After Thanksgiving lunch, Aaron and I hopped in the car and drove to Austin for the big TAMU vs. tu game. It was my first UT game, and boy did I pick a good one! We beat the Longhorns in Austin! so much fun! UT has a great stadium and atmosphere (and really nice fans).






After the game, we crashed at Ash's house. Ashley and I woke up bright and early to...you guessed it....go early morning shopping with all the crazies! Neither of us had ever been, but it was so much fun!! We finished the morning off with breakfast with my second mom, Christi, at Dan's--DELISH!

I love the holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I thought about you being at the game... FREEZING! I can't believe you braved the Black Friday crowds-- I hope you got some good stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete