Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vegas Vacation & NFR

Last weekend, Aaron and I met my parents and sisters (and Brice) for a little family vacation in LAS VEGAS! We were celebrating Maddie's 21st bday (a little belated!) and going to the National Finals Rodeo for Remembrance Night--my great uncle was a pro-rodeo bull dogger and was being recognized.

Let me just say, we had an absolute blast!

Here are some of my highlights of the trip:
  • Watching Kristin try sushi for the first time--and she liked it!
  • All the rhinestones and cowboy hats...man, they were everywhere!
  • Christmas decorations at Bellagio
  • Ice cream and frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3
  • Singing along to a Garth Brooks look-a-like on Fremont St...so much fun!
  • Winning $100 on the Sex and the City Penny Slot Machine
  • Going to my first NFR and taking Aaron to his first rodeo ever...yes, I married a Yankee :)
  • Singing Christmas carols in the limo, and, of course, my dad saying "how you doin'?" to every car we passed
  • Visiting the Venetian bridge where we got married (aww) and eating gelato
  • Last but certainly not least, spending time with my amazing family!!!!

Here are some pictures from the trip--

Family Pics

The Limo!

Singing Garth Brooks' Songs...We're big nerds








Decorations
It's All Flowers!






The Rodeo



My Dad's in heaven....


1 comment: